Politics

No one injured in northeast Spokane fire

Garage Fire
Copyright 4 News Now

SPOKANE, Wash. — No one was injured when a hearth began contained in the storage of a northeast Spokane dwelling Monday morning.

The hearth occurred on N Walnut St between E Bigelow Gulch and E Francis Ave.

Firefighters from a number of businesses, together with District 9, Spokane Valley Fire and Spokane Fire, responded to assist.

Firefighters mentioned the fireplace began within the storage and moved unfold to the house.

At final test, they have been nonetheless working to place out flames.

This is a creating story. 

 




Source hyperlink

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

close